Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas has come and gone...ready for the new year!




Our first Christmas with Kylee was super great! Even though she doesn't really know what is going on, it was still wonderful! Santa came to see her and brought her many goodies. She got a new swing, some DVD's, some clothes, and several books. It was so much fun getting up on Christmas morning to see everything and enjoy it with our new baby. We got a video camera from my dad so we got to catch it all on camera. I have to say that was my favorite part of Christmas. Now we can have all of our special memories on DVD! Now my other favorite part of Christmas was my gift from my in laws.....my Wii!!! I was like a little kid when opening this gift. It is so much fun!
Now it is time to clean up and get ready for the new year, 2009. Can you believe it is about to be 2009!? Man, time flies when you're having fun! So, I guess it's time for that wonderful New Year's Resolution that no one ever keeps. I keep mine for a little while and then usually break it around summer time. I am going to make the same one I always do and a new one. 1) I will exercise and lose weight, this wonderful baby weight that will not fall off! 2) I will be a wonderful mom. Not to brag or anything, but I think I am doing a pretty good job so far! =) Now the 1st one I may not keep, but at least I can say I kept one of them!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

  1. She is so pretty!..and yaw make a great family pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that Kylee's first Christmas was so good and I am pretty sure that you will keep both of the committments for 2009! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete