Show some lovin'

Follow

Thursday, May 28, 2009

St. Louis

We are getting ready to go on a short road trip to St. Louie to see Maw Maw and Anni. This will be Kylee's 3rd trip. We went for Thanksgiving and during the last snowstorm. Hopefully this time it will be all sunny skies! I can't wait to get there. I love St. Louis and I love for Shannon's grandmother and aunt to be able to see Kylee. I made a photo slide show of her 1st 7 months of life and we're taking it to them. I can't wait for them to see it. It is so adorable. =)

If you ever go to St. Louis, you should go to Ted Drewe's. It's a frozen custard place and it is delicious! Every time we go we HAVE to go there! Shannon always gets a chocolate concrete and I usually get a chocolate chip cookie dough concrete. When I was preggers I mixed up and got the Cardinal Sin and oh my goodness!!!! This time I don't know what kind I'll get.....but whatever I decide, I assure you, it will be YUMMO!!

No baseball game this time, but I will be taking pics of Kylee in her Cards outfit. Thanks to Anni, she has one.

No comments:

Post a Comment