Show some lovin'

Follow

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Late Night Randomness....

I taught Kylee how to give high five the other day. It is the cutest thing EVER! Now I need to teach her to crawl, wave, talk, and walk before summer is over. Think I can do that?? I'm telling you, that girl does not even have an interest in crawling! She is perfectly content sitting and everyone else doing the work for her! She is just rotton.

Sunday is Shannon's 1st Father's Day. I am super excited! I am going shopping with the girls tomorrow to get him and my dad a gift. Sunday we are cooking Shan's fav dinner.....Chicken Crescents.

Tonight I had a Junior Auxiliary meeting and bought a NAJA cookbook. I haven't had a chance to cook anything, of course, but everything looks delicious!! If you'd like one, let me know. We have 10 more available.

I have 2 friends that are preggo and could deliver next week. I can't wait. One is having a boy and the other a girl. I am very excited because both are going to be close to Kylee's age and can grow up together.

We are having our Annual Shrimp and Crab Legs Feast this weekend. It's really not an annual thing...we just did it once last year....but I think we should make it a yearly thing, so I will call it that! I can't wait....Crab Legs are my FAV!

Well, I will quit with the random thoughts. I am going to try to go to sleep. BIG shopping day ahead!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment