Show some lovin'

Follow

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We heart playdates!


So, Kylee and I are back from our first playdate. We went to the Ripley Water Park and had lots of fun until the rain came.....

My sister went with me, and Jenn and Slade, and Elizabeth and Drake. We met Susan and Katie Jane, Jen and Ann Charlotte, Cissy and Ella, Ashley and Anderson, Beth and Ben, and Holly and Carter. (Hope I didn't leave anyone out!?)

I had fun just seeing everyone I haven't seen in forever. It was good to catch up. I was excited to get Kylee around other kids. She has only really been around our cousins and the few babies in the nursery at church. She had fun watching everyone swim. She's a little nosey.

She was super cute in her new swimming suit and matching hat. I didn't get many pictures at the pool, which I am very sad about, but we got a cute one before we left.

We had to leave early because of the rain. It came up pretty fast and rained hard, then stopped, then started again. After the 2nd rain shower, we decided to call it a day.

All in all, we had a great time and can't wait to do it again next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment