Show some lovin'

Follow

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back to the REAL world....

Well, I've been off for a week and I've gotten spoiled! I've been able to sleep late (some days) and spend time with my sweet baby, Kylee. We have had so much fun over the past week. I got the trees put up and the house looking 1/2 way decent! With a 1 year old, I'm not sure that it will ever be the same in my house! =) Over the break, we also hung out with friends and family. We stuffed our faces, took naps, watched movies, and played the Wii...among many other fun things!

One of the best moments over the break was going to see Santa Claus. This was Kylee's 1st time to meet him. She did okay, but she did cry! Shannon sat her down very quickly on Santa's lap and told the elf to take her picture very quickly....but, it wasn't quickly enough because within seconds of realizing she was on some strange man's lap, the tears starting to flow! We did get a cute picture....tears and all!

We went to Bass Pro Shop and I really thought it was nice. I think, WAYYY better than the mall. (At least the mall here, anyway.) They had a very cute Christmasy setup and we didn't have to wait in line! Santa and the Elves were very friendly and to top it off the picture was FREE!!! Yes, FREE! I don't know about you, but I always enjoy something that is free! You get a 4x6 for free and of course you can purchase other packages for like 10 bucks. I was very satisfied with Bass Pro!

But, anyway, now that I've had my fun, it's back to the real world and the J O B. I have missed my kids dearly, but I do not look forward to waking up at 5 am every morning! But, this is my fav time of the year at school. We get to do all sorts of FUN stuff!!

I can't beleive it's almost December and soon it will be Christmas! Crazy, how time flies!!

Hope you have a Marvelous Monday! =)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment