Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, December 7, 2009

New Years Resolution....already!

I have decided to start my New Year's early by making my resolution and sticking to it before the new year, '10. I never really stick to these things. In all reality, who really does??! So, that's my plan.....if I make it early, it's not actually a NEW YEAR'S resolution....

Anyway...whatever it is...I've made it. My goal is to start working out again. I think I make this one every year, but I am for real this time! =) I have been working out every day for 7 straight days now!!! 7 whole days.....I think that's a record!! Now most days, I've only been doing it for 12 minutes, but hey, that's better than nothing at all! That's all I have time for during the week. Now this past weekend I exercised for 30 minutes. That takes dedication......for me anyway!

I've had my Wii Fit for a year now and mainly used it for the game part, not the exercise part. I always said I wished that it would give you a routine to do rather than you having to make one up and now the Wii Gods have answered! They came out with the Wii Fit Plus. I LOVE it!! It makes up routines for you and you can choose how long or short they are. It still has the fun games, too. It now counts the calories you burn with each work out. I am seriously addicted and lovin' it! If you're looking for something not so hard core and just want to tone up those flabby, not so flattering parts.....go out and get one. You'll love it, PROMISE!! It's just what I need to get me going, along with that mocha joe, in the mornings.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment