Show some lovin'

Follow

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Step-by-step

Last night, my princess finally decided she was ready to walk...well at least try! She took about 6 steps without me even provoking her. She just started on her own and walked toward me! I am so excited! Part of me is totaly excited and the other part of me is totaly sad! She is getting so big, so fast! But, she's 14 months old, so it's time that she walks. I can't keep her tee tiny forever, although, I'd like to try! Also, last night she drank out of a straw for the 1st time! This is something that I am very thrilled about! She doesn't like the sippy, so we've been trying to get her to drink out of a straw forever! Something told her to be a big girl last night and she did 2 big things in one night!! I am a very, very proud mommy!!

I am going today to get the Elf-on-the-Shelf for my classroom. I can't wait to see the kids faces when they meet our new friend! If you haven't heard of it, it is a little elf that watches over boys and girls and flies back to the North Pole at night to talk with Santa. It comes with a book that you can read to the kids telling them all about him. It is so cool.

Have a good night!
Tomorrow is HuMp DaY!!!! =)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment