Ok, so I have an addiction. I love reading blogs and not just blogs of people I know, but blogs of just random people that I find through other's blogs and decide to stalk! It can be very amusing, helpful, and interesting! I learn so many new ideas from blog stalking! It's almost like a reality TV show. (For those of you who did not know already, but I'm addicted to that, as well!) This is REAL people living REAL lives in REAL places around the world, doing REAL things! I LOVE it!!!
Anyway, as I was stalking one of my many blogs, I came across this cute little survey type thing that is done every Tuesday on the blog Roots & Rings. It seemed very cute and sometimes I have trouble finding things to blog about, so I thought I'd give it a whirl.
Copy and feel free to repost on your blog. And, don't forget to visit her site and add your link to the McLinky so everyone can see your survey. You know you like to blog stalk, too!! Here is my Ten on Tuesday.... Enjoy!
1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
I used to always be early or right on time, but since Kylee has come in to my life things have changed. I really hate to be late, so if I'm late, I'm stressing!
2. What is your middle name?
3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
4. How big is your bed?
A wonderful FULL!!! Yes, I said FULL. It sucks, I know, I need a new bed!
5. What are you allergic to?
6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
hop in the shower
7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Full House. I still watch episodes today!
8. Will you, or did you, go to your 10 year high school reunion?
Not sure if I'll go. It's this summer. =(
9. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest invention? (You know, since sliced bread…)