Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, March 22, 2010

It's been awhile...

I still exist!!

I have gotten WAY behind in blogging. I just can't seem to decide what the blog about or get distracted with something else, like being lazy/watching TV. BTW, I am sooo behind on my DVR shows, it's not even funny! I can also only blog when Kylee is napping or out for the night and by the time that happens, I am so exhausted that I don't feel like doing anything else but sleeping or being lazy/watching TV. Anyway....I am here today!

We have had a busy past couple of months. It seems like every weekend we have had a ton going on. Let's see....Kelly's Kids Parties, Scentsy pasties, Bunco, Charity Ball, birthday parties, etc.... Man, I am ready for a vacay! Hopefully we can take one this year. Everyone is planning there vacations and we haven't yet....but we do have lake plans in the near future. Maybe next month....if the sunshine and warm weather will come and STAY!!!!!

Here is a day that was pretty warm with sunshine. Dear, Sunshine, we want more days like this one!!


We had Valentine's Playdate last month. It was sooooo much fun! It was at Kylee's BF, Jaxon's house. We made picture frames, ate lunchables, and the kid's played, while the mommies gossiped! Perfect day! We are having our next playdate for Easter. I can't wait!!!




St. Patrick's day was good. I had to work. Lucky the Leprechaun came to my classroom. Kylee went to her G Daddy's and hung out with Annie. She had fun going to the Mexican Restaurant, too. Here is a cute pic.


Well, Monday is almost over. Already ready for Friday. It's Bunco night, girls. WATCH OUT!!!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Oh your little girl is so presh! I love bunco, and have joined two groups now! Such a fun time. Plus, you don't have to think too hard, which I like. ;) I found your blog on my friend Ali's blog (Mommie Life)I am your newest follower!http://www.gerberdaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete