Show some lovin'

Follow

Friday, April 30, 2010

Woo! Hoo!

I am blogging tonight to share a few things that I am excited about.

1st of all, Kylee is finally getting more teeth! She is 19 months old and just now has 4 with 4 more coming in. She's got 6 on top and 2 on the bottom.....and 2 of those on top are closer to the back then the front! I'm no dentist, so I'm not sure what they're called, but they're there!!

Next, I wanted to share this new site with you. Well, it's not new, but new to me. It's called Groupon.com. It offers a daily coupon with a huge discount to places in your area. Enter your zip and they automatically appear. You can enter a different zip if you're traveling other places so you can use it anywhere. Check it out!

Finally, I would like to tell you about The Pioneer Woman I'm sure most of you have heard of her or have read her blog. If you haven't, you should. I have been reading for awhile now and she is very entertaining! The best part is how her and her hubby met. She is an awesome story teller and I have to have my fix everyday!! Go on over to her site and look around. Check out confessions for her archives.

I will tell you one thing I AM NOT excited about and that is the weather! It made us cancel our trip to the lake this weekend! Hopefully it won't get too bad, but I haven't seen the 1st drop yet!

Happy Weekend!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment