Show some lovin'

Follow

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello world!

Hello all!!!  I am new to WordPress, so be patient.  I have been blogging for about 2 years now, but have been using Blogger.  I like Blogger, but really wanted to be able to send in pics and blog a little from my phone and Blogger would not let me.  =(  But after looking around a little, I really think I'm going to like WordPress.  =)


Here is a little about me. ...


I am a mom and wife and teacher.  I love my life.  I have a 19 month old named Kylee and a chihuahua named Lexi.  (I'm sure you'll see me blog about both of them a lot!)  My husband and I have been married for almost 3 years, but have been together for almost 10!  We are perfect for each other and have so much in common.  His name is Shannon, btw.  I am a kindergarten teacher, going on my 5th year.  I absolutely LOVE it!  They are the cutest and funniest little things EVER!!!!  I love to travel, shop, hang out with my friends and family, and of course, blog.  Although, I have been slacking a bit!


So, if you're reading this and have any tips, please let me know.  I really need to figure out how to make my blog cute.....hmmmm....I guess I'll have to wait until Kylee goes to sleep! =)


XOXO!!


-nicole



Kylee

No comments:

Post a Comment