Show some lovin'

Follow

Sunday, June 13, 2010

can't get out of it.....

Seems like I have been stuck in this blogging funk for awhile now.....can't seem to get out of it!

Well, here I am....it's summer....it's late.....I can do this!!! =) lol

To start our summer off right, we loaded up with the Tillman's and headed for the Lake. We took the kids, Kylee and Jaxon, and had an awesome time! It was hot and sunny, perfect for the lake. Kylee and Jaxon weren't too sure about the boat. It was their first time on one. But we cranked her up and floated away and within minutes, they were both grinning from ear to ear. And it only got better.....they LOVED the water even more!





The next weekend we decided to continue the fun with the Tillman's, but only adults this time. We also invited the Byrd's along. We went out to eat at Bonefish Grill. It was very yummy! It was our 1st time there, even though it's been in Memphis for a long while now. It was sooooo good. Shannon got grilled Tilapia and I got their famous Bang Bang Shrimp. We shared. They were both so yummy and I want to go back asap! But, if you don't like spicy, don't get the shrimp, because let me tell you....IT IS BANG BANG!!
Here's a pic of us girls after the delish dinner.....


As for the rest of the summer (so far), we have been trying to stay cool. If you're not from here, then you don't know hot until you visit West TN. If you're from here, you know exactly what I mean.....and I mean, it has been some kind of hot!!!


Tomorrow we start Vacation Bible School at our church. We start at 8:30 in the morning.....that kinda means I have to get up early....for the 1st time this summer!!! Kylee has actually been letting me sleep til about 9 everyday, almost everyday. My Grannie and I are teaching Kylee's class this year. It is going to be super fun!!

Have a great week!!!

xoxo
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment