Show some lovin'

Follow

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Last week off.... =(

That's right folks!  Poor me has to go back to work in LESS than a week!!!  OMGoodness!  What will I do?!  =)

Since I do only have less then a week, I have been doing some much needed cleaning around the house.  I've cleaned cabinets, closets, drawers, etc.  Kylee even racked up on something new from her room!  We moved it in and the OLD changing table OUT!  Now, don't be deceived....SHE IS NOT POTTY TRAINED!  We just wanted it out of the room. haha  

Anyway.....since I've been cleaning EVERYTHING out, we are having a yard sale this weekend!  Please, come see us!  I'm not sure what all we're going to have in it, but I do know my attic is FULL and soon to be EMPTY!  I do know there will be some of Kylee's stuff, 2 tables, some of my clothes, hubby's clothes, a VCR (if anyone still watches those), tons of purses/bags, and more stuff.  I just want it GONE!!!!

We have also had some fun this week.  I chased Kylee around the house trying to get this picture.
That cute little booty in those blue jean diapers!  Since we put it on, I've been singing....
"blue jean, baby queen, prettiest girl I've ever seen!"
and 
"Baby's got her blue jeans on!"

These are truly come of the cutest things!  So I was thankful when her Annie brought us a pair over.  I have not went out and bought any b/c they're a little more expensive than the regular diapers and when it comes to diapers, I save as much as I can!!  AND, we wear Pampers, not Huggies.  But either way, they are adorable!!!

HAPPY 22nd MONTH BIRTHDAY KYLEE!!!
Today Kylee is 22 months old!  I can not believe that she will be 2 in 2 months!!!  I know I say this all the time,  but time really does fly!

Have a happy Hump Day tomorrow!!!

xoxo
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment