Show some lovin'

Follow

Friday, July 2, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday

For this Thoughtless Thursday @ Life in the Fulmer Lane,
I thought I'd share a pic from LAST 4th of July. In this pic is my baby, Kylee, and her BFF, Karoline. At this time last year, Kylee was 9 months and 7 days old.  Karoline was brand new, only 9 days old!!  So much has changed in the past year! 

I don't have a pic of the 2 girls from the 4th yet, but I will post one after the 4th.  They have matching outfits again this year!!  This year on the 4th, Kylee will be 21 months and 7 days old and Karoline will be 1 year and 9 days old!

The girls play so well together now.  Even though Karoline is not walking yet, Kylee loves seeing/playing with her.  They are so precious together!!

I hope everyone enjoys your 4th!!  Be safe and have fun!!

xoxo
-nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment