Show some lovin'

Follow

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend in Review

We had a pretty quiet weekend, except for the 2 parties I had.  The parties were GREAT!  They were both Saturday, so my Saturday was a little less lazy then usual!  The 1st party I had turned out to be really BIG.  The wonderful hostess ended up getting almost $200 off of her order AND she had one lady book a party off of hers, so once she has it she will get MORE $$$ off!!!  The 2nd party didn't have a huge crowd turnout, but still did really good.  This hostess had gotten several orders beforehand which made her do very well.  She got about $50 off and got some good stuff!  It really pays to be a hostess!!!! 

Like I said, other than that, we didn't do much.  Friday night, we had family night and went to eat a Cracker Barrel.  Of course, it was YUMMO!  Then Saturday night, we hung out with the Byrd's.  That's always a hoot!  And today, we spent it with family, again.  1st eating at my grandmothers, then swimming with the in-laws.  All in all, it was a PERFECT weekend!

Big Girl Bed Update.....

The bed is going GREAT!!!!!  She loves it, I love it, we're all HAPPY!  Since we started with the BGB, she has starting sleeping better again.  Sometimes, I can't find her and she'll be in the bed.  Not sleeping, just laying in her wonderful BGB!  It is very bittersweet. 

Here she is just chillin' in her BGB!


Happy Monday to everyone!  This is my last Monday free of Kindergarten Chaos!  Soon, I'll be a workin' woman again!

xoxo
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment