Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Christmas is just around the corner!  I am very excited this year because Kylee is old enough now to actually know what's going on!  We've already cheated and let her open ONE present!!!  And to be honest, I think I actually wanted the present.....not Kylee!! 
 

It is Just Dance 2......she likes it, but Momma likes it more!! =)

This year, she will actually open the present by herself with no help from anyone, or at least she did with this one.  I am so excited about Christmas now!  It makes me feel like I'm a kid again!  I can not wait to see her open some of her other gifts.  She is going to LOVE them!

Anywho.....I am officially on Christmas Break now and lovin' every minute of it.  So, I guess you could say I am a SAHM for 2 weeks!  We have a lot planned over this break, but I still plan on being lazy a few days so it actually feels like a break.
The Christmas Festivities start Christmas Eve morning at my dad's for breakfast and will continue on through next week!  We have so many places to go and people to see.  I am excited to see all of Kylee's gifts that she gets from everyone else and very anxious to see what everyone thinks of the gifts we've got for them.  

Christmas is supposed to be a very happy time for families.  Cherish these times and make awesome memories with each other.  Christmas is also a time to remember loved ones who may not be with us anymore.  Remember the good times you had with those loved ones and never forget them!
 
My heart goes out to a very dear family this Christmas who just lost a loved one.  Please pray that they find strength to get through this tough time this holiday season. 

xoxo
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment