Show some lovin'

Follow

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!

So, it's almost here!!!!

For us, it started last night.  We went to my Grannie's to do gifts.  We had lots of fun talking and sharing stories.  My fav was from when I was little and always liked looking in the mirror....to this day, Shannon says I'm constantly looking in the mirror.  I blame that on my Grannie.  She used to put me on the bathroom counter and take pictures of me in front of the mirror!!  Her fault, completely!!

We also had lots of fun opening gifts.  My fav was watching Kylee open hers.  She is so much fun this year.  She actually knows whats going on and enjoys it!

She got some really cute stuff, including a new purse and a Justin Bieber microphone!  She is obsessed with JB!!

Tonight we have Shannon's work get together.  We're bowling...which I pretty much stink at......but I have fun trying!  I always seem to get lucky every once in awhile!! lol

We'll be busy the next few days, so HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

xoxo
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment