Show some lovin'

Follow

Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's Wednesday! HAPPY HUMP DAY!

Time for WHAT I'M LOVING WEDNESDAY!

*I'm LOVIN' this!!  This helps me blog at least once a week!

*I'm LOVIN' that I got to spend the entire day with my little princess due to yet another SNOW DAY!!!

*I'm LOVIN' this.....
It's Covergirl LipSlick!  Yes, I took it back to the OLD SCHOOL.  But this is some good stuff and I had forgotten about it until today I ran in Walgreens to get diapers and saw it!  Yay for me!!!!  
I like this because I am addicted to chapstick (Burt's Bees) and I love lip gloss, but lip gloss doesn't give the same feeling as chapstick and this LipSlick DOES!!!!  It's perfect!  Moisturizes and gives a hint of color!
I got this in Damure.

*I'm LOVIN' that I have kept up with my workout!  Shannon even started working out with me this week!  We've picked back up on good ole Jillian!  She really knows how to kick your butt!!
I'm also still doing my Zumba and going to add a little Yoga!  We'll be ready for bikini and trunk weather before long!!  I hope!!!!

I hope you're having a fantabulous Wednesday!!!!

xoxo
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment