Show some lovin'

Follow

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Twenty Eleven!

So...the NEW YEAR is here!!!!  TWENTY ELEVEN!!!  I think back to those years when I sat in class like in 1990 and this year seemed SO far away....kinda hard to believe it's really here!!!  Remember when everyone thought everything would shut completely down in the year 2000.....crazy how it didn't and we're still here!  

Crazy how time flies and crazy how things have changed!

In the year 2000, I graduated high school and went to college.  I drove a Honda Civic.  I had tons of friends and probably stayed out too late doing things that we shouldn't have.  I was worried mainly about my friends, having a good time, being boy crazy, partying, and money.  I had no worries.  I wasn't thinking about bills, children, a REAL job, a husband, or REAL LIFE!

Man!  How things have changed!!!!

Now, In the year of 2011, I drive a Chevy Equinox, a mommy car.  I still have a ton of friends and love them to pieces!  I can't stay out late anymore.....my body doesn't cooperate like it used to!!!   I am now worried about all those things I never had to before.....that's all I worry about.....bills, my babies, my job, my hubby......REAL LIFE!!  

It's amazing how you grow up.....and it's amazing how your life doesn't really start UNTIL YOU GROW UP!  That's when it really all begins!  That's when the fun starts! 
That is what matters!!!!!

Now for my resolutions.....

1)  I will continue my workout (that I just started today, btw.).
2)  I will be a better person.
3)  I will cook at least 3 meals a week.
4)  I will try to stay off of my crackberry....sometimes! =)

Those are mine.  Have you made yours??  Wonder who will keep theirs????  =)

 happy new year!!!!

xoxo
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment