Show some lovin'

Follow

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Craziness and Hump Day

We had a little crazy in our life this past weekend......I mean, a lot CRAZY!!
The word of my past weekend was KARMA.  I hope it comes back around and gets someone GOOD!!
But that's all I'll say about that because "This is a new day"  (Direct quote from my sister) and we're not focusing on the past, but focusing of the future and we know it's gonna be a lot better without some things in it!!

On to another subject.......

This week is creeping on and I am soooooo ready for the weekend!!  Hopefully it will be MUCH different from last!  We have our girls/kids Valentines Party on Saturday.  I am super excited!!!!  The kids can play and the adults can gossip!  Too bad wine can't be involved in this gossip session!  We may need it!

Oh and today is Wednesday so on to WHAT I'M LOVING WEDNESDAY!!!!
I'm LOVIN this little guy!
He did not see his shadow today so that means early Spring......or at least I hope so!!!
I AM SICK OF COLD!!!!

Happy Hump Day!

xoxo
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment