Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, February 28, 2011

Marvelous Monday......

Just a little weekend recap....we were busy, but we weren't.....make sense???

Friday
Kylee and I spent some time with my sis and mom...good times with the girls!!
Friday Night
Went to eat Mexican with the Byrd's.  It was good to get out.  We've been hermits for the past few weeks!!
This is the girls playing a bit at the house when we got home.

Saturday Night
Kim and I took the girls to Chick-fil-a (the new one that just opened in Millington) to eat and play.  Little did I know that there would not be much playing going on.....there were WILD kids running everywhere and Kylee had no interest in playing with them!!! =)  Now, K didn't mind at all!  She jumped right in!!!  I don't have any pics...I am so sad!   I forgot my camera!!! =(

Here are some other pics from the week/weekend....

my sweet LuLu

We made chocolate covered marshmallows, nilla wafers with peanut butter, and crackers with peanut butter.  Kylee had a blast!!

Here is silly girl playing in the laundry basket, while I put up clothes!

My little Princess!


Don't forget to keep praying for sweet little Lucy.  You can check out her mom's blog at The Krull's or by clicking her button on the side of my blog.

xoxo
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment