Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, February 21, 2011

Rival Crockpot

I decided to use my old skool crockpot today.......

As we were planning out meals for the week, Shan decided he wanted BBQ and I decided on another crockpot fav.  I thought, this will be an easy week.....2 crockpot meals!!   Let's do this!! =)

Anyway....today's meal is Easy Cheesy Crockpot Chicken.
It is super easy and super yummy!
All you need is chicken breast (usually 1 per person)
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 can of cheddar cheese soup
salt and pepper to taste
garlic powder to taste
Toss it all in the crockpot and cook on low for about 8 hours.
We serve ours over egg noodles, by you could serve over rice instead.
Tonight we're having broccoli so I plan on pouring some of the soupy mix over it, too!!!

Enjoy your day!
Happy President's Day!

xoxo
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment