Show some lovin'

Follow

Saturday, March 5, 2011

thinking.....

Uh-Oh!  This could be dangerous!

No, I'm just thinking about all that's been going on here lately.  There's been good, there's been bad, there's been sad, and there's even been awesome!

As I sit here, coffee in hand, and a lot on my mind, I pray.  I pray for lots of things; my family, Little Lucy, my kids at school, EVERYTHING!  

Confession......I have been slacking as a good, Christian mother.  I have not been to church in forever and sometimes I forget to pray.  But this little girl has helped me put things into perspective.  She has made me think about my life in a whole new way and having a child has made me understand what her family is going through, but I still can't imagine.  Her mother is being so strong and it's because of her faith in God.  HE is getting her through this.

My heart hurts for this family and I am constantly praying for them everyday.  I know that God will answer these prayers.  I am also praying for me......praying that I will be a better Christian....praying that my princess will follow my lead and as she grows, love God the way she should.....praying that my husband will, too.

Please join me and PRAY!

Enjoy your Saturday!!!
Hope the rain stops soon.....my yard is a little muddy.....

xoxo
-nicole

3 comments:

  1. Nicole,
    I just wanted to invite you to church. We have an awesome Sunday School class, taught by none other than Mr. Paul Rose, and an awesome children's program. Would love to have you visit FBC! We have a lot of Sunday school socials and lots of other fun things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! I am a member of Charleston Baptist and have attended FBC in Ripley. That's where Shannon is a member. I really like going there, although FBC here would be way closer! I've just got to get back into the swing of things! Thanks for the invite! I'll keep that in mind! I would love to get involved!!

    ReplyDelete