Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend in Review

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  We had fun going to church, eating with the fam, and hunting Easter eggs.  I think we ate wayyy too much, but it was good!!!!

We began our Easter with a party with a few of my besties and their kids.

Are these the cutest kids or what?!!





Next, we dyed Easter eggs with my sis and my mom (Kylee's, Annie and Grandma)  This was the 1st year she could really do it by herself and she loved it!!!

Then of course, Easter morning, the Easter bunny came and then we went to church.
Thanks Itty Bits for the pretty dress!!!

After church, we went to Grannie's where the whole family was there for a big lunch and the egg hunt.
 I love this picture because it's got my Grannie, my mom, me and my sis, and the baby of the fam!  This will be something we can look back at years from now!


Lastly, we went to see my dad, Kylee's G Daddy for burgers and hotdogs.  We were supposed to also go to Ripley to see Shannon's parents, but Kylee fell asleep and that didn't happen.  We'll do Easter this week with them.

Here's a few shots from my dad's.....
Playing with bubbles
Now, today, we're enjoying my last day of Spring Break.  It's a stormy one, so we're playing inside and getting caught up on housework.  I know, it's so exciting!!!  Oh well, I only have 21 school days left til SUMMER!!!!!

Happy Monday!

xoxo
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment