Show some lovin'

Follow

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tell all Tuesday

It's been awhile!!!  
Maybe I can catch back up soon since I will be on break next week!  Tomorrow is out last day with kids and then we have to go without kids Thursday and Friday.  It won't be bad since my room is almost packed up!!  I got an early start. =)

*I walked my first 5k last weekend.  It was for little Lucy and the proceeds went to Le Bonheur.  (You can check her story out by clicking her pic at the top of my page.) I didn't really run, because I probably would have passed out!!  So a friend and I, walked and had so much fun.  It was amazing to see how many people came out to support her!!  I think almost 500 signed up!  That is awesome for the 1st Go Lucy Go 5k.  I am sad because I didn't even get one picture!!!

*Kylee got her 1st really bad war wound last weekend.  We were at the Tillman's cooking and the kids were playing.  Her flip flop got caught and she did a nose dive, well actually a head dive into the concrete driveway!  I just knew when I picked her up I would see blood, but luckily didn't!  But she had a really nice goose egg on her forehead.  =(  Poor baby!!!  She was pretty tough though.  She only cried for a few minutes.

*This is the last week of school and I am so very excited to get my summer started!!!  We are starting it off right with the Kenny Chesney concert and the lake!!!  Kenny is coming with Billy Currington.  Woo Hoo!!!  2 of my favs!  Amanda, Anna, and I are going to that Thursday night.  Then Friday after work, we're heading the lake to spend the whole weekend! 

Well, enjoy the rest of this Tuesday and have a good week.  I know I will! =)

xoxo
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment