Show some lovin'

Follow

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fab Friday!

Happy Friday!!

We have had an awesome day!

It started out at church, for our last day of VBS.  We had lots of fun!  I have to say that Kylee did an awesome job all week!  Now I was in the room with her, but she did pretty good not wanting me the whole time.  When she did start to get clingy, I told her I was going to leave and she would jump right down and go own about her business!  Hey, whatever works!!! =)

After church, we had pizza with Kim and Karoline and then went swimming.  The girls had fun, even though my child is scared and will not get in unless I'm holding her.  I don't mind holding her, but she latches onto me like I'm going to drown her or something!  Little K swims like a fish and I thought if Ky saw her, she might want to try, too.  Ummm, NO!  She couldn't have cared less!  She looked at me like I was crazy when trying to talk her into getting in the pool.  Oh well!!  Guess it's like pottying......she'll do it when ready!

Speaking of potty.....
She has been all week in panties, except at nap and night time, and has went to the potty all by herself and had no accidents!!  WOOT! WOOT!!  I am one proud momma!!  I need some advice though......how in the world do I get her to go #2????  She WILL NOT!!!!  Guess it just comes with time, too.  Anyway, for now, we're happy with #1!!!!

Weekend Plans.....
Tonight, we're sitting home, doing nothing.  Maybe watch a movie or something, but nothing.

Tomorrow night, we have a wedding to go to.  My sweet friend, Ashley is getting married!  I can't wait to see her.  I'm sure she'll look just like a princess!

Hope you enjoy your weekend!!!

luvs and kisses!
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment