Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, June 20, 2011

Say a little prayer for you!!

This was taken a few weeks ago at VBS and I totally forgot to post it and it is too precious not to share......
That was Kylee saying a little prayer.  

Isn't that the sweetest thing EVER!!??

Today on this marvelous Monday, Ky and I didn't do much of anything.  I washed some clothes and picked up a little, but mostly enjoyed doing NOTHING!  It is so nice!  Ky and I kept ourselves busy by making pictures with stickers for daddy, playing with play-doh, dancing and singing, and playing on her new playset.  She absolutely LOVES her new swings!!
Please ignore the way I look.....
I am so happy for her to finally have something so cool to play on outside.  She loves the outside!!

Update on pottying......
She's doing AWESOME!!!!  No more tantrums!!  We've only had ONE accident!!  And in her defense, she was playing with Jaxon and having too much fun that maybe she forgot!! =)  I told Shan tonight, that I think she's "pee pee potty trained".....still no #2, but she'll get it.  Hope I haven't jinxed myself!!!

Things to look forward to this week:
*Not many BIG plans.....
*a few playdate/workout dates with Amanda and Jaxon.  Ky and Jaxon play, Amanda and I workout, of course.  And swimming after........IF the weather holds off for us.  There's a chance of thunderstorms for the rest of the week.  =(
*This weekend, we have 2 birthday parties, Karoline's and Britt's.  Thank goodness they're on different days!
*Other than that, we're enjoying our lazy summer!!

luvs and kisses
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment