Show some lovin'

Follow

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pinterest

I am addicted.
When I first heard of Pinterest, I thought what in the world is all the uproar about???  I don't get it!

Until.......I got it!!

It is so cool!  I can be browsing the internet and find something cool that I want to buy, make, do, etc and usually I would forget about it, but with Pinterest, you won't forget.  When you find a picture, simply "pin" it to your wall and it's saved!  It saves the pic and the website where you 1st saw it so you can go back and look at it anytime!  Pure genius!!

I have been using it to save things for school and for Kylee's 3rd birthday like these.....
and...
Super easy and everything I liked is "pinned"!!

If you would like to follow me, click on the Pinterest link in the top right corner of my blog.

xoxo
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment