Show some lovin'

Follow

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Today Kylee had her "Happy Birthday Jesus" party at her school. I got to take off work and go with her! We had so much fun! They got to eat and get some goodies. She even made Shannon and I a cute little ornament for our tree. It has her thumb print on it and that was made into a reindeer. So precious!

I felt like a stay at home mom today! I took Ky to school, came home and did some stuff around the house, and then went back for her party. It was awesome! Now, if only I could do that every day! Ha!

After school we met my mom for lunch and then went to the park.

Now I only have 2 days of school left and Friday is our party at school!!! I can not believe its already Christmas! Craziness!!!!

I am very excited about Christmas this year! Ky's big present came in today!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your week!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment