Show some lovin'

Follow

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy 4th birthday kylee!

Today was my sweet little angel's birthday. I can not believe she is already 4! It really does seem like yesterday when she was born! My little 4lb premie is super tall and so grown up!
I always take the day to celebrate her birthday with her no matter what day of the week it falls on. So today was no different except for the fact that this was her last bday without a baby brother.
We just had some mommy, daughter time for most of the day, but we did go eat lunch with my mom, her grandma. We enjoyed lunch at chick fil a and then had dessert at Dairy Queen! After that we spent the afternoon at home playing outside, painting toe nails, and just hanging out! It was such a great day!
Happy birthday princess!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment