Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, September 24, 2012

Kylee's 4th birthday and a surprise!!!

Over the weekend, we celebrated my little princess's birthday. I can't believe she is turning 4 on Thursday! It seems like yesterday that she was born......tiny little bundle of joy!

For her party, we celebrated at our house and invited family and close friends. We had the best time! Kylee had a blast. I think this has been her best party yet! We didn't do much. Just rented a bouncy house, had cake and hotdogs, and opened gifts. It was perfect!

At the end, we all got a surprise from my brother n law and sister n law......they're preggers!!!! Yay!!!! Amy is due April 2nd. Our babies will only be about 4 months apart. I am hoping for a boy so Brennan will have a close boy cousin!

All in all, it was an awesome weekend but it went by wayyyy to fast!

Here are some pics from the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment