Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, November 26, 2012

Brennan Ray Walker

Baby Brennan is finally here!! I feel that this pregnancy lasted FOREVER and he ended up coming 2 weeks early!

He is absolutely perfect!! He was born on Monday, November 19th at 5:07 pm. He weighed 6 lbs, 14 oz and was 19 inches long. Right now he has blondish brown hair and blue eyes. I think he looks just like Kylee did when she was born and he also favors his daddy.

Kylee is doing such a great job as a big sister! She loves him so much already! She has helped me feed him, bathe him, and dress him! She hasn't changed a diaper yet, but can you blame her?!?

Now I feel the Walker family is complete. Shannon and I have each other, our princess, our little monkey, and our feisty chihuahua! Things are just right!!

XOXO
Nicole















No comments:

Post a Comment