Show some lovin'

Follow

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2 months and Large Marge

Brennan turned 2 months old on Saturday. He really is growing fast!

Today I had to take him to the doctor for his 2 month check up and shots. Pi. Ti. Fil. He is a very happy baby and when he got those shots he broke my heart!!

He now weighs 11 pounds and 6 ounces. He is now 22 inches long/tall.

After the doctor, we met my mom, aka grandma, for lunch at Pizza Hut. Which, might I add, is not in my diet! So this leads me into "Large Marge"...... Large Marge is me. Or was me, when I was preggers. My wonderfully, loving husband gave me that nickname! Isn't he just sweet!?! Ummmm no! I should have beat him into next week! But the nickname kind of stuck since my precious 4 year old called me that too!!
Well Large Marge will soon be gone and we will meet Medium Marge! Or so I hope!! And then No Marge!!

Large Marge Updates:
I am down 1 pound and I have lost 1 inch in my waist and a 1/2 inch in my rear!! Hey that's a start! Im thrilled about it!!

Happy Hump Day (tomorrow)!

No comments:

Post a Comment