Show some lovin'

Follow

Thursday, June 20, 2013

1st grade.....at last!

Today and tomorrow I have Common Core training for school so it kind of got me in school mode for a little bit. I thought if I'm going to accomplish anything this summer I better get started since well be gone in July. I want to be super prepared for the year since I'm starting fresh in a new grade with a new reading series AND in a new school!  Anyway....so I went a little crazy on teacherspayteachers.com!  Here's a glimpse of some of the things I bought for any of my teacher friends who at interested.

The first one is from Anna Brantley
These are from Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits and The Teacher Wife.

Whew!  I've got a lot of laminating and printing to do!!  I need to check Sam's out for a big pack of ink, paper, and laminate.
 



Switching gears to my kiddos!  You know I can't have a post without them!
Tomorrow is FRiDAY!!!!

Xoxo
Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment