Show some lovin'

Follow

Friday, September 20, 2013

Cinderella carriage....Princess Sophia dress

I think I'm more excited about this, than Ky!!  
Tomorrow were going downtown To eat and ride in the carriage for Ky's birthday. So exciting!!!!  

She's been wanting to ride in one for the longest time!  

The girls are dressing in their princess attire and poor Jaxon...well he'll probably be in everyday attire!  But he's their prince everyday!  
Love my son n law!

I'll add some more pics from our ride this weekend. I can't wait to see Ky's face when our carriage arrives!!

She's so excited that he laid out her new princess gown and took pictures to send to her G Mother! That's my girl!! :)

Silly girl!!!

Enjoy your Saturday and the cooler weather!!

Xoxo
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment