Show some lovin'

Follow

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Terrific Tuesday

Happy Tuesday people!  Know why I'm excited?!  

Because tomorrow is HUMP DAY!!!  We're half way there folks!!  Woo hoo!!!!


Today was an awesome day (except for the sassyness of my 4 going on 18 year old that happened this morning!).  It was awesome because my day flew by and my firsties learned so much and it's a short week and my kiddos were quiet!  (They must have been tired!)

We are finally into a routine and way of doing things in the classroom. I like it so much better. I feel prepared and organized again!  Sweet!!! 

I have so many new things I want to try and now that I know my firsties better, I can get with it!!  This is going to be a terrific year!! 

Enjoy your Hump Day tomorrow!  I know I will and I'm excited for slightly cooler temps!

Xoxo
Nicole 


No comments:

Post a Comment