Show some lovin'

Follow

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Break is Here!!!

Well Hello There.....

FALL BREAK!!! We're so excited to see you!!
IMG_2367

I love October. It's the beginning of cooler weather and the changing of leaves.

I wish I lived in Gatlinburg...or Knoxville...or just anywhere in East Tennessee. I'm jealous of the mountains and the beautiful scenery!


20131014-072902.jpg

20131014-072916.jpg

Ok back to West Tennessee!!

I love FALL BREAK!!!


20131014-073402.jpg
I get to spend time with my precious kiddos and do fun things that we normally don't have time to do during the normal school weeks.

I love the fall decor.
We have our football signs in the yard and our pumpkins out. We have our fall wreath on the door and our ghost and scarecrows out. It makes my house look so pretty. Too bad we can't leave it out year round! (I do need to go shopping and buy more decor though!)

I love pumpkins.
They just make me feel all cozy inside! We will paint them and carve them and enjoy them until thanksgiving! My kids even got to paint some at school!


20131014-142345.jpg

I love the cooler temps.
Cooler temps mean chilly night strolls with the family, hoodies in the morning and at night, fires in the firepit on the weekends, hotdogs and BBQ bologna on the grill, chili on the stove, and great football weather!

I love that Fall is the beginning of the "holiday season"....you know, Halloween, thanksgiving, then Christmas. It seems like there's always something fun going on once Fall rolls around.

I love that we get together every year with our friends for our annual hayride and weenie roast. This year our hayride had to be postponed because our driver was sick. He promised we could go on one later though! This year we painted pumpkins, had hotdogs, and ate s'more dip. Yummy!!



20131014-142945.jpg

How are you spending your Fall time or break?

Enjoy yours! I know we will!

Happy Fall Y'all!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment