Show some lovin'

Follow

Saturday, March 28, 2009

1/2 a year old!!





Yesterday was my princess's 1/2 year birthday!! We celebrated by getting her shots and being held all day! Getting shots have never affected her the way they did yesterday. She ran a low grade temp and was fussing all day/night. So of course, spoiling her as usual, I held her for the majority of the day and got nothing accomplished on my day off. But oh well! Which is more important?!
Anyway, these 6 months have flown by! I can not believe my little tiny preemie is now 6 months old and weighs almost 16 pounds! She has grown 4 times her birth weight!! I look at her and wonder where the time went. Everyone was right. It sure does fly by!
I can not wait until summer break so I can be home with her everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment