Show some lovin'

Follow

Saturday, May 9, 2009

School's ALMOST out for summer!!!!

We only have 2 weeks left of school and then I will be off for the summer! I can not wait! Kylee and I have so many fun things to do....many, many shopping trips, park visits, lunch dates, strolling times, etc. I am so glad to have the summer off to spend time with her. She is absolutely the sweetest thing in the world! Her daddy and I are so proud!

So I am barely surviving work these days! =) The kids are so ready to be out. Even in kindergarten they can sense that it is time! We have had a great last month of school so far. We have conquered Field Day, Zoo Field Trip, and Mother's Day Tea so far! Whew!! All of which were a huge success. This was the first Mother's Day Tea I did and I thought it was wonderful. It was very sweet and I think every mother will cherish that day. Now we only have to conquer our graduation and Luau. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can! =)

1 comment: