Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, March 16, 2009

Tupperware anyone?!

I just starting selling Tupperware. It has been a fun experience so far. I have actually sold a good bit, too! (Suprisingly!) I really just started out to get some cool stuff and make a little extra money. I got my first check the other day and made 80 bucks!! WOO-HOO! I could get used to that. $80 for really doing nothing. Tupperware is great. It pretty much sells itself. It has to be good because my mom still has some from the 80's!! Now that's good stuff!

If you'd like to check out any of the products, I have several magazines or you can check it out online at my website. www.my2.tupperware.com/knwalker Or click on the Tupperware link below. Online you can set up a party that is completely online, but you get the same benefits as hosting one in your home. Check it out! Let me know if you have any questions.




Thx! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment