Show some lovin'

Follow

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Talkative Tuesday

Today it is rainy and Kylee is napping so I finally have time to post!

I started back to work at the beginning of August and it was so hard! It was harder this time to leave Kylee than it was after my maternity leave last December. My little girl is growing up! As you know she is crawling, but big girl also has a tooth now!!! Yes mam, one on the bottom! It's not much yet, but it's there!! But you know, it's about time....she is 10 1/2 months old! Look closely...you may can see it!



Well, school has been crazy, hectic, and fun all at the same time! I love my new group of kiddos. They are so cute and sweet! They are a smart bunch and I can't wait to get into the swing of things. Yesterday was the 1st day to have them all and they did wonderfully! They came in like they had been there all year, which is a very good sign of things to come. But, I will say that I am glad tomorrow is Hump Day and that I am ready for the weekend! I forgot how tired they make me!!

Oh, we also put Kylee in her new BIG girl seat! It is so much better and easier and she absolutely loves it! She can see everything now without almost breaking her neck! She looks so little in it and it takes up almost the whole back seat!



Football season is just around the corner! I can not wait!!!! 1st game is Sept. 5th. I'm just hoping TN can have a better season than last year! It won't take much! It doesn't matter how they do, my blood still runs ORANGE and always will. GO VOLS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment