Show some lovin'

Follow

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day off

I'm home, with pink eye and Kylee is with Grannie so maybe she won't get it....so what do I do?????

I blog! Well, 1st I used my fav, Picasa, and made a new collage for my blog. It is super cute. I just love Picasa!

Yep, I've got the stinking pink eye. I've never had it before, so I wasn't sure that's what it was, but had a pretty good idea since I've had it in my classroom. I went into work thinking it may not be and then when I got there I asked some friends about it. They all thought it was since I woke up with the gooey, oozy, stuff. So I went to the nurse, who told me to go home. So, now I'm here, blogging and waiting on the doctor to call me in some drops. Funny how I called at 9:00 am and he has yet to do it!!! Come on now! I do realize that there are plenty of people sick right now, but all I need are some stinking drops so I can go to work tomorrow for our Grandparents' Day Celebration! That is one day I do not need to miss. Plus I have the gifts here with me....no me at work, no gifts for the G Parents!

But I can look on the bright side, once I do get some drops, it will start to get better and tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!

I leave you with a pic of me and my sis being silly at Bunco...Peace out!! =)~

No comments:

Post a Comment