Show some lovin'

Follow

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Fun!






This week I've been on Fall Break and we've had a blast!! I love being able to spend time with my princess and of course, sleep in a little! =) Although, sleeping in is between 7 to 8, but hey it sure beats 5:00!!!

We went to the zoo Wednesday with Grannie and Grandad (Kylee's great grandparents) It was Kylee's 1st visit and she LOVED it. Her favorite was the zebras. I think those or the giraffes are my fav, too.

It was a beautiful day for a zoo trip. I am so glad we decided to go. The sun was out, but it wasn't hot and the high was only 70! It was a fabulous fall day!

Kylee wore her new orange and white shoes with FREE matching headband! I had no idea we were getting the headband, so I was very excited and it looked absolutely adorable on her! Click here for the website.

Today we had pics with EPC Photography. Kylee was not in the best of moods, but Emily did great! I know we got some great shots and I can not wait to see them!!! They were her 1 year pics so she wore her birthday tutu and her cupcake dress. I am so excited!

Tomorrow, Kylee is staying with her Aunt Annie so I can get my house cleaned and get ready for the Kelly's Kids party that is Saturday.

I can't believe Fall Break is almost over. It sure flies by when you're having fun!

Enjoy this wonderful weather...before long it will be way too chilly for me!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl I got the invite for your party but I'm not going to be able to make it. I'm playing in a golf tournament that day. Do you have a catalog or can I just go to the website? I would love to get something for Julianna and help you out. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you found THE shoes! I love them! She is stylin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too adorable, seriously! I love her fall outfit--and the shoes and headband?Just so much cuteness!

    ReplyDelete