Show some lovin'

Follow

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

I can not believe we're in 2010! It is crazy! I can remember in the year 2000, people thought the world would come to an end....wild, that didn't happen huh and we're here today in a new decade!

We began our 2010 hanging out with a few great friends. We gathered at 6 to watch the Vols, only to see them lose.....=( Way to end the year, but that's okay b/c next year Crompton will be GONE and it will be a new season....a winning season!! After the game, we just hung out and ate until the New Year. Good times with friends!



Now, I'm going to back track to Christmas, since I haven't posted in awhile.

We had a wonderful Christmas! It was so much fun with Kylee. She loved opening her gifts and seeing her things from Santa. (That was left out, not wrapped!) The look on her face when she walked in and saw her things was priceless! She was so funny. She was like, "Is all this for me!?". We were very busy over the break. We started Christmas at my Grannie's on Christmas Eve Eve. On Christmas Eve, we had several stops. 1st, my dad's, next, Shannon's grandma's, the church for candlelight, then to my mom's. It was a crazy long, but super fun day! Then on Christmas Day, we had Christmas at our house with Kylee, then lunch at Grannie's, and finally Christmas with Momma T and Poppy (who Kylee is now calling Pop Pop). We were exhausted! Kylee had a great time and we couldn't be more thankful for all of our stops! She got so many great gifts. We are set on clothes until it warms up!! And she has toys galore! Her favorite toys are her chair, her laptop, her dog leash, and all of her books.





Lexi had a good Christmas, too, although she wishes Santa would have brought her a chair with her name on it! Her favorite part of Christmas was her stocking at Momma T's. It had chew sticks inside!!





Now back to the New Year.....
*I plan to continue working out daily on my Wii Fit and when it warms up going walking with Shannon and Kylee. (not leaving Lexi out, she just won't walk on a leash!)
*I also plan on cooking at least twice a week. I used to say I'd cook 3 times a week and that never happened, so I'm thinking if I decrease the number, I'll be more likely to stick to it! We eat at Momma T's every Wed. so that's our 3rd night of dinner and now we've claimed Thursday nights as pizza night, so there's our 4th night and on Friday-Sunday we usually eat out. Our week is set!!
*I also plan on going back to church. We have not been so good in that department lately. I really want Shannon to go with me, too. We'll see if I can accomplish that! If not, me and Kylee are about to start going alone. She really likes going. She loves the singing and she actually listens to the sermon!

I hope everyone has an amazing 2010!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment