Show some lovin'

Follow

Thursday, May 20, 2010

aaahhhhh!!!!

So I am so frustrated with blogging right now!!!! I was so excited when I thought I could send pictures from my phone to Blogger and blog by phone, BUT then it didn't work!!!! What's up with that!!?? So then I had this brilliant idea to set up a WordPress account JUST for mobile blogging, BUT then I couldn't figure it out!!!! This is driving me nuts!!!

So, anyway, I am blogging today to bi*!h!!! Why does Blogger even offer mobile blogging if it only works for like 2 phones!? IRRITATING!!!!!!! I have tried several times to get it to work on my Verizon BlackBerry and it will not!!! It's not like I would blog much from my phone, but it would be nice to send pics and a little message with it when I was away from the computer.....oh well!! Guess I won't be doing that until someone fixes the problem!

Oh a happy note.....
My brother-n-law is getting married Saturday!!!! The whole Walker Fam is in the wedding!! I'm a bridesmaid, Shannon is the best man, and Kylee is the flower girl!!! Aww......picture prop!!! I am so excited to see my princess walk down and hopefully NOT throw her flower ball!!! I just hope she puts on the dress and doesn't pull at it the whole time!!!! That's what she has done the last few times we've put it on....one time she threw a fit!!!!

Let me know if you have any advice on mobile blogging on blogger or wordpress....
Happy Thursday!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment