Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Weekend

We have a had a huge weekend!  HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all those wonderful father's out there.  We honored our special daddys today.  1st of all, I want to say thanks to MY dad for being the best man EVER!  He has taught me many life lessons and helped me to become a great person.  He is absolutely the best!!  2nd, I would like to thank my husband, a new and  AWESOME dad!  He does so much with our princess.  I could not ask for a better man to help me raise our children.  3rd, I would like to thank my father-n-law.  He is such a wonderful person. He is always there for us when we need him and would do anything for Kylee.  4th, I would like to thank my Slick....I haven't seen him in a while, but I still consider him my step-dad.  He is also a great man and would still do anything for me when I needed him.  HAPPY DADDY'S DAY!!!! =)

We had a busy day today.  We met 
for lunch at Olive Garden with the Walker's and the Steiner's for a Father's Day lunch.  We had lots of fun hanging with the family.  We rushed back and got in a quick nap before heading to my dad's.  Kylee and I made him a picture of the 2 of them at the lake.  He loved it!!!


After that, we headed to church, where Kylee did her 1st ever performance!  All the children that had attended VBS last week put on a mini concert for the church.  It turned out so cute!  Kylee, Britt, Lexi, and Ava did such a good job.  They all actually got up there a did SOMETHING!  I could not believe that Kylee got up there.  But, about 1/2 way through it she realized that all the people were looking at her and kind of had a breakdown!  She wanted off the stage.  She came down and danced on the floor instead!  All in all, I am very impressed with her performance!!  

This is when she had her breakdown!!  I don't know where she gets that from!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment