Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, June 28, 2010

Getting to Know You

I am just so excited about my cute little blogs I have found.  Gives me something to blog about!

Here is a new one I've found or that I have been stalking, Mann's Land5.  She does a cute little thing called getting to know you and I thought I'd play along.


1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?

Probably my bubbies (jersey housewives lingo)

2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?

I watch All My Children.....I like it b/c I can r/m watching it with my mom growing up and it's the one that just stuck.

3. Favorite clothing brand?

I don't really have a favorite brand, but love Target, AE, and Express.  Express being my #1.

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?

I love to shop, but, I'd have to say maid service for a year!  That would rock!!!  I hate to clean and never seem to get the whole house done at once....by the time I start on another room, the one I just cleaned is messy again!!

5. Would you ever vajazzle?

hmm....what is vajazzle?????

6. Favorite Disney Princess?

Cinderella....tough at the beginning, but in the end she gets the prince!

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?

Idk.....Marley and Me????

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?

nada.....well, I think I broke my tail bone!  It hurt for about 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment