Show some lovin'

Follow

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kelly's Kids FREE stuff for hostesses!!!!!!!!

I am not far from reaching my goal of the season, $5000 for Kelly's Kids, so I need your help!

The season ends October 22nd and some things in this catalog, you just have to have!!!!  

Here's the deal.....
If you sign up to host a party and reach $1000, I will give you one FREE outfit that is $50 or less on top of the other FREE stuff you'll get!  Hosting a party that equals $1000 is NOT hard, I promise! 

As a host you will receive.....
10% of party sales
If your party reaches $1000, you will get an extra $50 on top of your 10%, PLUS I will give you a FREE outfit that is worth $50 or less!

Example:  If your party is $1000, you will get $100 (10%), plus $50 for hitting $1000, PLUS a free outfit!!!
That's like getting $200 in clothes FREE!!!!!!!!

I know that some people from out of town read my blog, well you can do it too!
To qualify as a hostess, you don't have to host an actual party, you can do a catalog party.  Just let me know you're interested and I can send you the catalogs or your customers can look online. 

CHECK IT OUT!!!!  Kelly's Kids

Let me know soon.  The season ends in less than a month!!!
Email me at kyleebellesmom@hotmail.com

thx!
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment