Show some lovin'

Follow

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Please don't stop the music!

So, I've been doing really good with blogging lately.  For me, anyway!  But, today I couldn't think of much to talk about and since Kylee spent the night with her Momma T, I wanted to while I had time.

Since I have been working out, I decided to make a list of my fav songs to work out to.  Kylee often works out dances with me, too!  She is so funny!  She often reminds me that we need to work out!!  She'll say, "Momma needs to work out!" or "I wanna work out!"  Too cute and sooooo honest!

Anyway.....Here are some of my fav jams and a few of Kylee's!

#1 of all time....
SEXYBACK- Justin Timberlake
I love me some JT!!

Kylee's #1 is BABY-Justin Bieber!!

All the others........
*Grillz-Nelly
*Anything by Black Eyed Peas!
*Forever- Chris Brown
*Fergilicious- Fergie
*Low- Flo Rida
*Pretty much anything else Justin Timberlake
*Lady GaGa
*Man Eater- Nelly Fertado
*Bottoms Up- Trey Songz
*OMG and Yeah- Usher
*Ice Ice Baby-Vanilla Ice

Kylee's favs (Don't judge me by what I let my child listen to!)
All edited, of course!! =)
*Boom Boom Pow
*Bad Romance
*Poker Face
*Bottoms up
*OMG
*Ice Ice Baby
*Anything Justin Bieber!

If you need to get motivated....BUST OUT JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, SEXYBACK!!  It's guaranteed to work!!

Happy working out!!

xoxo
-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment