Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, April 2, 2012

Whoa baby!!!!

Well it's all over Facebook so guess I'll share it in the blogger world too......I'm preggers! And so is my friend Kim! And the craziest thing about it is that we're due on the exact same day!!!! December 3rd! Craziness!!! I am super excited! Our friend Ashley just had a baby girl a week ago and our other friend amanda is expecting too. Her baby is due in July. When I said whoa baby..... I meant whoa baby!!!!
Kylee and baby walker will be about 4 years apart. I think that's a perfect age difference. Kylee is so growny and will be able to help me with so much. Shes excited but she thinks shes getting a baby brother....so guess well see! Maybe she's right!
Here's a pic of kylee and karoline.... The soon to be big sisters!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you! How neat for you and Kim to share it together!!!! My girls are 4 1/2 yrs apart and it has been wonderful. My oldest has never been jealous and it is neat experiencing totally different things with each child. I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete